Certified Monetary Expert Worlds Foremost Monetary Reseacher
- Accomplished Presenter
Has presided over 800 lectures concerning the monetary system
- has been qualified in several courts as a monetary expert in North Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois and Missouri.
- Featured guest on numerous radio and TV shows.
- Featured on the award winning documentary The Secret of Oz.
- Hosts weekly Internet ‘Wealth Money Radio Show’ Saturday Mornings at 10 CST. Call in 347-884-9499
Has authored 4 books and co-authored 2 on Money.
In 1992 and 1993, with the help of 2 other men, hand delivered a written request to all the members of the United States Congress, written in bill form to reform our money system, called THE MONEY REFORM ACT. They all signed that they had received the bill. Gathered over 2 million signed petitions in support of THE MONEY REFORM ACT. On September 29, 1993, over 1000 people traveled to Washington D.C. and hand delivered those signed petitions to the U.S. Congress. Following September 1993, Mr.Dale personally contacted over a 170 Congressional offices concerning THE MONEY REFORM ACT.
- provide for Congress to combine into one act its authorities to promote the general Welfare, coin Money and establish post Roads.
- The U.S. Treasury would create new money as numbers like the banks do now when they make loans.
- The new numbers (money) would not be a loan but rather a final, debt-free, earned payment.
- The new numbers (money) would be spent, not lent into circulation debt and interest-free, in lieu of taxation or bonding as a payment earned through the building and maintenance of Public Roads and Bridges.
- Has educational videos available explaining the need for monetary reform.
- Strong sensitivity in understanding the needs of our growing population and the next generation’s as concerns economic stability.
- Has presented a bill, The Minnesota Transportation Act, before the Minnesota State Legislature.
- The MTA provide for state-chartered, state-regulated banks to create new money as numbers like they do now when they make loans.
- The new numbers (money) would not be a loan but a final, debt-free, earned payment.
- The new numbers (money) would be SPENT, not lent into circulation debt and interest-free, in lieu of taxation or bonding as a final, debt-free, payment earned through the building and maintenance of Public Roads and Bridges that people would use with no fees or taxes of any kind.
7007 Lynmar Lane
Edina MN 55435