Byron Dale and Greg Soderberg are suing President Donald Trump.
Read the court filing.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA
7007 Lynmar Lane
Edina MN 55435
Austin MN 55912
2277 183rd Avenue
Mora, Minnesota 55051
4102 Broadway Road
Willard, OH 44890
And the citizens of
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20220,
President Donald Trump
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Case No. 18cv685DWF/LIB
GRIEVANCE ABOUT AND FOR monetary relief, reduction of the Federal government debt, the States debt and the debts of the citizens and relief from economic servitude.
The question before the government and the defendants: is it a violation of article 1 section 8, clause 5 and of the thirteenth amendment to the Constitution for Congress to give up its responsibility to create money for the benefit of people and allow the banking system to enjoy an exclusive privilege to create money as interest-bearing debt for their personal profit.
Byron Dale and the citizens of the United States bring this grievance to protect the citizens, the federal government and the states from over whelming debt, bankruptcies, and foreclosures.
- JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The Court has jurisdiction pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §§ 1331 and 2201(a).
Venue is proper in this district pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §§ 1391(b)(2) and
Defendants are United States agencies or officers sued in their official capacities,
substantial parts of their omissions has giving rise to this claim.
Byron Dale and the people are the plaintiffs. Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin and President Donald Trump are the defendants.
Steven Mnuchin as Secretary of the Treasury is responsible for the executive branch agency whose mission is to maintain a strong economy, foster economic growth, pay the government’s debts and create job opportunities by promoting the conditions that enable prosperity and stability at home and abroad. He is also responsible for strengthening national security by combating economic threats and protecting the integrity of our financial system as well as managing the U.S. Government’s finances. This is impossible to do when all the money is created as interest-bearing debt.
President Donald Trump has sworn an oath to do the best of his ability, to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution United States. President Trump recently stated that it is his duty to protect the rights of the Americans. President Trump has a duty an obligation to personally hear and address our grievance. Working together, Mnuchin as Secretary of the Treasury and President Trump, as head of the executive branch, have the duty, authority and the power to change our money system from an evidence of debt to an evidence of wealth, working with and through the Bureau of Printing Engraving and the Bureau of the Mint they can create all the money the nation needs and spend it into circulation with no debt to anyone in a way that benefits the general welfare of all Americans and not just special interests
- In a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, the people, including Byron Dale, have a great interest and the obligation to protect the well-being, and economic health of the citizens and see that the United States Constitution is upheld.
- We the people are filing this constitutionally secured redress of grievances. Pursuant to the United State Constitution which states in amendment one; the Congress shall make no law respecting the right of the people to petition the government for redress of grievances.
- The United States Constitution at section 8, clause 5 clearly states, “Congress shall have the power to coin money”. The word coin in clause 5 is used as a verb, meaning Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereof.
- The XIII Amendment Section 1 clearly states; “neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime, whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction”.
- Article VI States This Constitution and the Laws if the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby.
- The preamble of the Constitution clearly sets forth why the Constitution of the United States was formed. It states; “We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America”.
- If the federal government is going to promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty Congress must provide the people a money system, a medium of exchange, without debt for the benefit of all the people. This is impossible when all money is created as interest-bearing debt owed to the banking system.
- In 1791 the United States bank was founded and allowed to create money as interest bearing debt. The first congressman from Georgia, James Jackson, seems to have been one of the few people that understood where Hamilton’s plan would take the young nation.
- On February 9, 1790, James Jackson stated “the funding of the debt will occasion enormous taxes for the payment of the interest. These taxes will bear heavily both on agriculture and commerce. It will be charging the active industrious citizen, who pays his share of the taxes to pay the indolent and idol creditor who receives them. Though our present debt be but a few millions, in the course of a single century it may be multiplied to an extent we dare not think of”, how right James Jackson was. Now in 2018 the Federal Government debt is over 20 trillion and within another year will be at least 1 trillion more, to say nothing of all the 50 trillion of addition debt this nation has. Because of the fraudulent money system Hamilton introduced, from the day of its inception to the present, each generation has been forced into deeper debt than the generation before it.
- In 1792, the same Congress passed an act establishing a mint to stamp gold and silver into coins. Congress set forth the coins to be struck. Coins made of gold were called Eagles, half Eagles and quarter Eagles. Coins made out of silver were called dollars, half dollars, quarter dollars, dimes and half dimes. Cent and Half cent coins were to be stamped from copper. The dollar was to contain 372 grains and four sixteenths parts of a grain of pure silver, or four hundreds and 16 grains of standard silver. Eagles were to be the value of 10 dollars or units, and to contain 247 grains and four eighths of a grain of pure, or 270 grains of standard gold. Half Eagles were to be the value of five dollars and so on. This act is commonly called 1792 coinage act under that act of dollar was 371.25 grains of pure silver, or 416 grains of standard silver.
- Therefore, under the 1792 coinage act a debt in dollars was to be measured by how much silver, it took to satisfy the debt. If that act would have been enforced a debt of 1000 dollars of loaned bank, credit (an I OWE YOU from the Bank) would have to been paid in 1000 coins weighing 371 point 25 grains of silver. A real bonanza for the banking system, which just printed a promise to pay, the borrower gold or silver in the future, which they seldom did, on a piece of paper and declaring that you now have a loan of $1000 which the borrower had to pay interest on.
- Section 14 of the 1792 coinage act stated; it shall be lawful for any person or persons to bring in to the said mint gold and silver bullion, in order to there being coined; and the bullion so brought shall be there assayed and coined as speedily as may be after the receipt thereof, and that free of expense of the person or persons to whom the same shall have been brought. That act created a debt-free medium of exchange based on wealth the people created. The only way wealth can be created is by combining knowledge, labor and raw resources. That act clearly showed what money should represent, wealth created and owned by the people, not interest-bearing debts created by and owed to the banking system for their own personal profit.
- 31 U.S. Code § 5114 stated the Secretary of the Treasury shall engrave and print United States currency. This was a good law because research proves there has never been enough gold and silver mined to provide a general medium exchange for the people. Money in any form should never be created as a private profit for the creator. If we uphold the constitution as the supreme law of the land, money can only be created by the government to provide a debt-free medium exchange for all the people! This clearly means money cannot be any kind of financial note.
- All money regardless of whether that money is coins made of metal, money printed on paper or in digital form, should all be created by the federal government as stated in the Constitution and spent into circulation. Money that represents wealth created and owned by the people and paid to the people as earnings for their time, labor and materials they provide in building post offices and post roads as stated in article 1 section 8, clause 7.
- In 1920, a famous economist stated: “there is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and in a manner that only one man in a million is able to diagnose”. The only way to debauch the currency is to change the currency from an evidence of wealth to an evidence of interest-bearing debt. That is what has happened in the United States.
- The Congress of the United States no longer provides a medium of exchange for the benefit of the people. They have allowed the banking system to enjoy the exclusive privilege to create money as interest-bearing debt for their personal profit. A money system that is put into circulation as interest bearing debt forces the government and the citizen’s into ever-growing unpayable debt, involuntary servitude and monetary slavery.
- At this time the actual creation of money always involves the extension of credit by private commercial banks. This is done when the banks make interest-bearing loans to the people and to government bodies. This has led the nation into an unbelievable $70 trillion debt that can never be repaid. When money is created as interest-bearing debt only the principal can he created and moved into the economy. The interest on the debt grows the debt but not the money supply. The money that a borrower needs to pay interest on the loan has to be created somewhere else in the economy by another loan to someone.
- For the economy to grow the money supply must grow. Therefore, the debt has to grow. The interest on these loans creates a shortage of money because there is no way to create money to pay the interest without more borrowing. It also causes a rising cost of living, because interest has to be added to the cost of producing everything. It is impossible for the all the loans to be repaid, because interest increases the debt but not the money supply. The debt is always greater than the money supply.
- (R + 1 is always greater than R)
- Over time that spread between the debt and the money supply grows. That is why the debt is now around $70 trillion, the M1 money supply is around 4 trillion, and the M2 money supply is around 13 trillion. It is impossible to pay a 70 trillion dollar debt with only a 13 trillion dollar money supply. If $13 trillion of the debt was paid the entire money supply would be extinguished and there would still be a debt of $57 trillion.
- Now all money is created when loans are issued and debts incurred, money is extinguished when loans are repaid. Therefore banks do not get a benefit when principal of the debt is repaid. The banks do get a monetary profit when the interest is paid. Banks also get asset gains if the loan can’t be paid because they can go through the courts and get all the assets that were put up as collateral.
- The banks gain a huge profit from the interest, when houses, cars are bought and when roads are built with long-term financing they cost around three times more than the original cost.
- “All bank deposits are a form of credit. Basically, they represent amounts owed by banks to depositors. They come into existence by an exchange of bank promises to pay customers for the various assets which banks require currency, promissory notes of business, consumers and other customers, mortgages on real estate, and government and other securities”. [Third Edition of the Federal Reserve purposes function page 6] The facts are the banker’s really doesn’t pay anything, because that form of credit is only a banker’ promise to pay; that is never paid.
- How do the banks create this form of credit ‘money’? They simply add numbers to customer’s checking account ‘deposits’. How does this work? When a customer goes to a bank to borrow what they think is legal tender. The borrower asks for a loan, the banker agrees to make the loan then he slides some paper over to the borrower and “says sign on the dotted line. What they’re signing is a promissory note promising to pay the loan plus interest. If they can’t they have agreed to give all there collateral to the banker.
- Upon signing, the borrower is in debt for say $1,000 dollars plus interest. This goes on the books of the bank as an asset to the banker and a liability to the borrower. Then the bank adds the number 1,000 to the borrower’s checking account, as $1,000 of liability to the bank and a $1,000 of assets to the borrower. When the borrower spends those numbers ‘believing they are Federal Reserve notes,” $1000 of new money moves into circulation. When interest is added at 10 percent, the borrower now owes $1100. The debt is now S100 greater than the money supply. The same thing happens with every bank loan.
- At this time the borrower’s liabilities are court enforceable. If the borrower cannot pay the bank, the bank can go through the courts and take all the assets the borrower put up for collateral. There is no interest added to the banker’s liabilities and the bankers liabilities are not court enforceable. That must change.
- Once the borrower spends the money he has to capture that much money back plus 10 percent more before the borrower can repay the loan. That 10 percent more can only come from some other borrower’s bank account.
- The outcome of this is that we the people have all become debt slaves of the banking system. The banking system owns all the money all the time and therefore all the assets (wealth) the people have worked hard to produce. This is a total violation of the 13th amendment. The people actually only get to possess things, they never get to really own anything; even if they get out from under the burden of their debt by passing the interest debt onto another debtor. They still have to deal with taxes, if for some reason they can’t pay their taxes the government takes away their property.
- In the 1870s Congress authorized the Treasury to create money through the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Several years later in Julliard v. Greenman (1884) the court reaffirmed the constitutionality of paper money. Chief Justice Marshall clearly stated “The government is to pay the debt of the Union, and must be authorized to use the means which appear to itself the most eligible to effect that object” This case was about United States notes, which were not a debt to the people, not Federal Reserve notes. United States notes were put on the books of the government as a debt to the government. Our medium exchange (money) should not be a debt to anyone. Payment with money should be a final payment and most everybody believes it is now.
- Now the Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces the nation’s paper currency with the words Federal Reserve note printed on the currency. However, These Federal Reserve notes only move into circulation as an interest bearing debt to the people and the government. Nobody, not even the government can pay their debt by borrowing more money, from someone else, to pay their debt.
- On top of that Federal Reserve notes are no longer legal notes because they no longer have promise to pay written on the note.
- Federal Reserve notes are not put into circulation by the treasury or Congress. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing does print the currency then sells the paper currency to the Federal Reserve System for the cost of printing. When the government needs more money than what is brought in through taxation [the people have to borrow the money and pay interest on it before they can have any money to pay the taxes] it borrows and up goes the national debt, a debt that can never be repaid. Chief Justice Marshall clearly stated “The government is to pay the debt of the Union”. That is an absolute impossibility when all the money is put into circulation as interest-bearing debt!
- Now the actual creation of money always involves the extension of credit by private commercial banks. The American people have allowed the banking system to control the issuance of our medium- exchange. By issuing the medium-exchange, into circulation as interest-bearing debt, the banks have deprived 90 percent of the people of their rights to own property by manipulating the interest rates and the money supply. The other 10 percent are the heads of the big corporations and friends of the banking system that can borrow all the money they want and need and manipulate the prices and wages of working class and get most of the profit. Now we know why 10 percent of the population owns 90 percent of the wealth.
- The banking system now owns all the money in the world and charges the people interest for using said money. This fact his given the banking system an unimaginable, unbelievable amount of power to do whatever they want to do.
- The United States Mint does mint the coins but they do not spend them into circulation. They sell the coins to the banks, at the face value of the coins. For we the people to get those coins we have to go to the bank and buy the coins with money that was borrowed at interest from the banking system. There is no law defining or declaring the numbers created by the banks and added to a bank account is money or legal tender.
REQUEST FOR RELIEF
Plaintiffs pray and demand that this creating money as interest-bearing debt be declared unconstitutional and stopped. Secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin and President Donald Trump working through the United States Treasury, Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the United States Mint have the duty and the power to create the money and spend it into circulation for the benefit of all the people. This can easily be accomplished by spending the money into circulation to build post offices and post roads as it states Article 1, section 8, clause 7 of the Constitution with no profit for the creator of the money and no debt to the people or to the government. To save a lot of time and needless cost of litigation, the plaintiffs pray the court would arrange a 2 hour face-to-face meeting with Steven Mnuchin and President Donald Trump.